Is there ever a time in competition when poor sportsmanship is acceptable? Can you identify a moment when you witnessed good sportsmanship? What are the keys to having good sportsmanship? What does it mean to be a TrueSport during victory and loss?
Find the answers to these questions and more inside the TrueSport A Good Sport Lesson!
Inside this digital, two-piece set, you will find:
- Quick-hitters: Reference these if your time is limited.
- TrueStories: Iconic Sports Story & Athlete Ambassador Story relating to the topic.
- TrueSport Questions: Lead a group discussion with these topics following the TrueStories.
- Coaches' Corner: Look here for more information to educate yourself and become more informed on how to talk about this topic with your athletes.
- TrueSport Chalk Talk: Reinforce the lesson topic with a group discussion.
- TrueSport In Action: Activities to put TrueSport into action within your group.
- Overtime: Information about National Coaching and Health Education Standard alignment, along with supporting quotes and links to additional resources.
In addition to the A Good Sport Lesson Booklet and A Good Sport Lesson Companion, you will also receive one-page resources tailored for athletes, parents, and coaches that support the information being presented throughout the TrueSport Lesson. These take-home resources help bring the conversation from the field of play to the dinner table!
Visit TrueSport.org/a-good-sport for additional resources such as videos, articles, and more!
Click here to learn more about how to implement the lessons into your practice session or classroom setting.
There are no reviews yet.