All files are for personal/non-commercial use only. If you would like to purchase a commercial license, please contact us at TrueSport@TrueSport.org.
How do you know if you've made the right decision? Who else is impacted by the decisions you make? What lessons can be learned from mistakes made? What tools can I, as a coach, equip my athletes with for making the right decision for any circumstance they find themselves in?
Find all the answers to this and more inside the TrueSport Decision Making lesson! The lesson is available in both digital download and hard copy versions. Please select your preference from the drop down menu.
Inside this two piece set, you will find:
- Quick-hitters: Reference these if your time is limited.
- TrueStories: Iconic Sports Story & Athlete Ambassador Story relating to the topic.
- TrueSport Questions: Lead a group discussion with these topics following the TrueStories.
- Coaches' Corner: Look here for more information to educate yourself and become more informed on how to talk about this topic with your athletes.
- TrueSport Chalk Talk: Lead group discussions with these questions.
- TrueSport In Action: Lead participation in these group activities.
- Overtime: Supplement your knowledge with these additional resources.
In addition to the Decision Making Lesson Booklet and Decision Making Lesson Companion, you will also receive an audience specific resource for an athlete, a parent, and a coach that support the information being presented throughout the TrueSport lesson. Audience specific resources are great to share with your participants so the conversation continues from the field of play to the dinner table!