All files are for personal/non-commercial use only. If you would like to purchase a commercial license, please contact us at TrueSport@TrueSport.org.
What is a pre-game routine and how can it help increase opportunities for success? How does visual imagery play into the athletic experience? Why is recovery so important and when does it begin? What techniques can an athlete practice to increase the amount of preparation and recovery they receive?
Find all the answers to this and more inside the TrueSport Preparation & Recovery lesson! The lesson is available in both digital download and hard copy versions. Please select your preference from the drop down menu.
Inside this two piece set, you will find:
- Quick-hitters: Reference these if your time is limited.
- TrueStories: Iconic Sports Story & Athlete Ambassador Story relating to the topic.
- TrueSport Questions: Lead a group discussion with these topics following the TrueStories.
- Coaches' Corner: Look here for more information to educate yourself and become more informed on how to talk about this topic with your athletes.
- TrueSport Chalk Talk: Lead group discussions with these questions.
- TrueSport In Action: Lead participation in these group activities.
- Overtime: Supplement your knowledge with these additional resources.
In addition to the Preparation & Recovery Lesson Booklet and Preparation & Recovery Lesson Companion, you will also receive an audience specific resource for an athlete, a parent, and a coach that support the information being presented throughout the TrueSport lesson. Audience specific resources are great to share with your participants so the conversation continues from the field of play to the dinner table!