All files are for personal/non-commercial use only. If you would like to purchase a commercial license, please contact us at TrueSport@TrueSport.org.
What are the different forms of bullying? How does teamwork improve results? Why is doing the right thing not always the easy thing? What does it mean to be a TrueSport during victory and loss? What does it mean to C.A.R.E?
Find all the answers to these questions and more inside this 5 lesson bundle! Available in digital format only, this bundle includes the following 5 lessons:
- A Good Sport
- Bullying Prevention
- Respect & Accountability
Inside each lesson, you will find:
- Quick-hitters: Reference these if your time is limited.
- TrueStories: Iconic Sports Story & Athlete Ambassador Story relating to the topic.
- TrueSport Questions: Lead a group discussion with these topics following the TrueStories.
- Coaches' Corner: Look here for more information to educate yourself and become more informed on how to talk about this topic with your athletes.
- TrueSport Chalk Talk: Lead group discussions with these questions.
- TrueSport In Action: Lead participation in these group activities.
- Overtime: Supplement your knowledge with these additional resources.
In addition to the Lesson Booklet and Companion, you will also receive an audience specific resources for each topic that speak directly to athletes, parents, and coaches. These resources support the information being presented throughout each lesson and help keep the conversation going both on and off the field of play.