All files are for personal/non-commercial use only. If you would like to purchase a commercial license, please contact us at TrueSport@TrueSport.org.
What is clean sport? What red flags indicate a risky supplement? Are energy drinks and sports drinks the same thing? How can you help your athlete make informed decisions about competing clean?
Find all the answers to this and more inside the TrueSport Clean Sport lesson! The lesson is available in both digital download and hard copy versions. Please select your preference from the drop down menu.
Inside this two piece set, you will find:
- Quick-hitters: Reference these if your time is limited.
- TrueStories: Iconic Sports Story & Athlete Ambassador Story relating to the topic.
- TrueSport Questions: Lead a group discussion with these topics following the TrueStories.
- Coaches' Corner: Look here for more information to educate yourself and become more informed on how to talk about this topic with your athletes.
- TrueSport Chalk Talk: Lead group discussions with these questions.
- TrueSport In Action: Lead participation in these group activities.
- Overtime: Supplement your knowledge with these additional resources.
In addition to the Clean Sport Lesson Booklet and Clean Sport Lesson Companion, you will also receive an audience specific resource for an athlete, a parent, and a coach that support the information being presented throughout the TrueSport lesson. Audience specific resources are great to share with your participants so the conversation continues from the field of play to the dinner table!