All files are for personal/non-commercial use only. If you would like to purchase a commercial license, please contact us at TrueSport@TrueSport.org.
Does your team set goals during the season? As a student-athlete, how can they utilize goal-setting in the future? What guidelines help set goals and what goal-setting types exist? As a coach, what goal-setting tips can you provide your athletes?
Find all the answers to this and more inside the TrueSport Goal-Setting lesson! The lesson is available in both digital download and hard copy versions. Please select your preference from the drop down menu.
Inside this two piece set, you will find:
- Quick-hitters: Reference these if your time is limited.
- TrueStories: Iconic Sports Story & Athlete Ambassador Story relating to the topic.
- TrueSport Questions: Lead a group discussion with these topics following the TrueStories.
- Coaches' Corner: Look here for more information to educate yourself and become more informed on how to talk about this topic with your athletes.
- TrueSport Chalk Talk: Lead group discussions with these questions.
- TrueSport In Action: Lead participation in these group activities.
- Overtime: Supplement your knowledge with these additional resources.
In addition to the Goal-Setting Lesson Booklet and Goal-Setting Lesson Companion, you will also receive an audience specific resource for an athlete, a parent, and a coach that support the information being presented throughout the TrueSport lesson. Audience specific resources are great to share with your participants so the conversation continues from the field of play to the dinner table!