What guidelines help set goals and what goal-setting types exist? What tools can I, as a coach, equip my athletes with for making the right decision for any circumstance they find themselves in? How does perseverance contribute to peak performance? What techniques are available to your athletes to help them remain calm and focused during intense competition?
Find answers to these questions and more inside this 5 lesson bundle! Available in digital format only, this bundle includes the following 5 lessons:
Inside each lesson, you will find:
- Quick-hitters: Reference these if your time is limited.
- TrueStories: Iconic Sports Story & Athlete Ambassador Story relating to the topic.
- TrueSport Questions: Lead a group discussion with these topics following the TrueStories.
- Coaches' Corner: Look here for more information to educate yourself and become more informed on how to talk about this topic with your athletes.
- TrueSport Chalk Talk: Lead group discussions with these questions.
- TrueSport In Action: Lead participation in these group activities.
- Overtime: Supplement your knowledge with these additional resources.
In addition to the Lesson Booklet and Companion, you will also receive an audience specific resources for each topic that speak directly to athletes, parents, and coaches. These resources support the information being presented throughout each lesson and help keep the conversation going both on and off the field of play.
All files are for personal/non-commercial use only. If you would like to purchase a commercial license, please contact us at TrueSport@TrueSport.org.